Girls and guys, do you believe online shopping?

Have you bought things from online shopping? Are they good? I've heard many said that somtimes, things from online shopping are untrustable coz we can't see. Why is it so cheap compared to the real prices?

Most Helpful Guy

• Given my freetime, i mainly shop online.

It's not 'so cheap' though often it's a bit cheaper if you're buying from reputable sources.

If it's some weird site that's super cheap you should figure out why.

What Guys Said 3

• I shop online all the time. In fact I got a delivery today.
    You do have to be careful because of quality like you say. But I try to only buy from businesses not just a person getting rid of stuff. The businesses can be cheaper online because they don't have as much overhead. No employees to pay, buildings to rent, bills etc .
    Another thing I'll do is check the business for customer reviews before buying.

• I shop online a lot. I try to be careful and buy from people who have good feedback about them. Almost all of the things I've bought online have been just fine. Just had a couple bad results.

• Yes I have and its safe if the selling website/seller is trustworthy. It save me time and money. Its preferably cheaper because there is no middle man between me and the retailer. Its just the shipping cost which is very small.

What Girls Said 2

• I shop online all the time and usually prefer it. I always read reviews if they have some, and that usually helps me figure out if it runs small or big or if it's not what it looks like. I usually find better deals online. And semiannual sales are a good time to shop

• I don't like online shopping unless I know the store sizing well