Do guys like nails painted?

Do you like them short or long, nude tones, or bright colors? Please be as descriptive as you can!

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girls nails painted anything is fine with me. I hate black though on them Unless Its done for Halloween . I don't like them to long because if she's making me a sandwich Its not clean

0|1
    3|1

What Guys Said 17

• I think it can be seen as a sign of social standing, to the more perceptive lot, hands can tell a fairly in depth story! I personally like hands/nails to be well taken care off but not necessarily painted or decorated. If you are pimpin' out your nails for the express purpose of garnering attention you will need to cater it to the desired demographic. -Which- just means you get to experiment with plenty of colours and designs so have fun with it, be creative... it's art!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pay much attention to them unless they are weird
    e. g.
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BUDq0MXUBXY/hqdefault.jpg

0|1
    1|1
  • I don't like longer nails but moderate like...

www.freenailartdesigns.com/.../...lish-Designs.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Most guys don't pay attention unless the paint is very creative or decorative.
    I prefer medium-length nails which are square and have white at the end. Nude polish is probable my favorite. I might have a fetish for girls nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer shorter nails and not really any paint. If she, on the other hand, likes to have her nails painted then I'm all for it. But I wouldn't like her to have blindingly bright talons

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing I notice least about girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium-medium long length. Not crazy long. Nude tones are alright. I love black. Bright colors can be great too, especially if it's sunny out or she's got a bright outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't pay attention but if I had to choose
    I like the French Tip, They are so classy and so nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really notice unless they are bright red or blue. It is nice but not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes short with bright colors!! pink, neons

0|0
    0|0
  • i love when girls have their nails painted long or short any color i think its a way to show that u take care of ur self

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and neon purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like painted nails. As a kid I always found it so unnatural looking, and I still do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent and as per my observation most guys dont mind nailpaint or dont notice it all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate painted nails, every man would say something different i believe

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind what they do as long as it isn't really weird. My gf usually does nothing or black nail polish and I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are fantastic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I get acrylic (because I chew on my nails) and get them short because I can't stand them long. Every time I get them done my boyfriend notices within the first 3 minuets of being around him. My boyfriends best friend will notice if I'm wearing a color I usually don't. My boss will notice to tell me he doesn't like the color. (if it's a red or black or any darker color then nude haha) Some guys don't notice but some guys do, my boyfriend loves to kiss my hands so that's probably why.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't mind much unless the guy has a hand fetish or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh, they probs dont care much. haven't worn nail polish in months and my crush talks to me plenty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I get my nails done always french manicure maybe with added color at tips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only paint my toes, not my fingernails. I think guys might think they're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they just like clean looking nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys really don't pay attention to nails.

0|0
    0|0