What are the turnoff for girls on guys ?

I just been wondering what turns girls off about guys ? so I won't make a mistake , because I don't want to turn off this girl that I like.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• one time my crush almost sneezed on me! yea...dont even think about it! man boobs, bubble butts, moustache (like the real deal), long beard, smelling like cigarettes, being too cocky and judging other girls, rating them...etc pretty much don't be a douche!

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Don't lie, cheat, be disrespectful, rude, or lead her on. Also, try to portray good hygiene habits like freshly brushed teeth and breath, shower fresh and your clothes are clean. A guy who dresses nicely and is well put together is a real turn on. Finally, just be yourself, don't be cocky, arrogant, or egotistical because we will walk away.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok so I guess iam going in the right track because I always try to look my best and iam very nice to her.

• Arrogance is the biggest turn off any guy could possibly possess . . . it's a flaw . . a pet peeve . . Confidence is one thing , but arrogance will make me run and keep running .

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys that smell...i really liked this guy and when we hung out one time he had major b/o so I didn't really like him much after that...also hanging out with other girls to make the girl you like jealous because usually it just makes them mad at you

3|0
    0|0
  • i think stinking is the worst thing you can do

take a shower before you see her, aim for always

and super super busy like always 22/7 busy

and omg someone who boast about what they can do and they really have no idea tat they have no idea what they are doing

basicly they can talk the talk but they can't walk the walk

some one who drools like a starving bull dog

yuck

good luck with ur girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Possesiveness and jealousy issues are my major turn offs. Drives me nuts when you can't even walk down your street without being blamed for cheating or unfaithfulness...

0|0
    0|0
  • arrogance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Smell good, be respectful, don't fart, burp.

Thats a start.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you don't look like Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, Nick Jonas, Robert Patterson, or Zac Efron. You are SOL.

0|0
    3|0