How do you prefer to eat microwave popcorn, straight from the bag or from a bowl?

How do you prefer to eat microwave popcorn, straight from the bag or from a bowl? Straight from the bag for me :D.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Bag if I don't pop it for the full time (higher concentration of butter per popcorn piece). Bowl if I pop it long enough. Then I douse it in butter.

• From a bowl.

• I make popcorn from actual dried corn... so I make it in a deep pan - hence I have no bag to put it in and it goes into a bowl. =)

• Straight from the bag but I get really anxious cause I feel the need to wipe my popcorn all across the butter still left on the bag haha

• I love popcorn so much that I bought myself an air popper

• Straight from the bag. Less cleanup.

• From the bag. But I just bought these nice
    Popcorn cups to use

• http://youtu.be/Tk086zxDbVc

I'm just giving you what you want, baby! ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Straight from the bag. The bag maintains them warm, and best of all, there's still all the salt inside.

• from the bag is better... because you don't have to clean the bowl afterwards LOL

• Straight from the bag

• From a bowl because the bag is usually hot