Need Help Girls ASAP?

Hey Girls, So i recently dyed my hair and well ever since then my hair has been super dry and brittle. When i use conditioners or straighten my hair it looks so thin! Any advice would be soooo greatly appreciated!!! Thanks ya'll!!! :)

Thanks Everyone will definitely keep it in mind :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you dye or bleach it? Sounds like you bleached it.

don't use a straightener it will only make the damage worse. Only use shampoo and conditionor or a certain type of hair creme. Also look for a hair creme for damaged hair. I got one from when I used to bleach my hair and it would make my hair look healthy.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't wash your hair for a couple of days it sounds like your hair lost its "nutrients" the natural grease should at least help a bit

What Girls Said 3

• Okay so stop putting heat on your hair first. And also keep conditioning because you need to repair your hair. If you want volume get some hair spray specifically for lifting roots or something, and dry shampoo.

• Use Dove's intense repair shampoo and conditioner. And oil your hair at least once a week. Keep it overnight then wash it off.

• Oh and avoid using hair dryer for the next couple of weeks

• Same boat don't use heat on it!! And don't use a bunch of different products because it'll cause unnecessary build up