Speedos on Vacation... Girls opinion?

I've hit the gym really hard for a couple years. I have a six pack and pretty good muscles. I was thinking of wearing a speedo instead of boardshorts. Girls, do you like guys in speedos if they are reall Fit? (Not talking average or fat, just really fit men)?

Ladies?
? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I'm a swimmer and see guys in speedos everyday. and when we go on our training trip, they all wear their speedos on the beach. I do'nt really see it as weird more as normal. and I think they look fine. But I know that if people aren't used to it, its not a good look

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care for them at all. Guys look way better and sexier in shorts.

• Just wondering... Why, figured if someone was in great shape less clothes would be better?

• The shorts leave more to the imagination and there's something sexy about that.

• I don't care for them.
    I don't know any girls that do either.
    It's more a EU thing I guess

• Personally I don't care for them. Stick with the shorts.

• Ehh nah just stick to boardshorts so girls can imagine ripping it off

• I don't think most women will admit it, but they look sexy on a hot body. Terrible on normal bodies

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you're a competitive swimmer either training or at a competition, or a middleaged Frenchman with a gut the size of a Central American republic, wear boardshorts.

• i guess you'd be branded as "attention seeker" basically ;-)