What is your opinion on tattoos?

do the poll and comment please. love to hear any mature opinion.
(THIS ACCOUNT IS USED BY TWO PEOPLE (PETER) AND (TINKERBELL)

• fine with them
    39% (7)27% (3)34% (10)Vote
  • you shouldn't tattoo your skin
    39% (7)55% (6)45% (13)Vote
  • don't care either way
    22% (4)18% (2)21% (6)Vote
  • results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends of what kind of tattoo and the story behind it, for example the ones I have are due to a family tradition, each one representing something.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like small tattoos. I hate sleeves I think it looks like your arm is dirty. I hope this doesn't offend anyone I just think the big colorful ones are really unattractive and look like a giant bruise lol I like small ones though and I think it's really great when they have meaning to the person :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them can look pretty cool. But right now, I wouldn't tattoo my skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way. I don't have any and don't plan on getting any, but my husband has a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want the truth I hate the look of tattoos. They look cheap and gross. I would never get one! But that's just me

0|1
    0|0
  • I know you said you want mature opinions but I have to state that I'm not JUST fine with them! I love them! I want to get some (so badly) and I think it makes the guys look hotter than they are.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that's immature. I do like them even though I wouldn't get one (this is Tinkerbell)

• Show All
    • I think you can be wise at any age:) and yeah.. I'm sure it would be worth it but I have NO pain tolerance so o don't think I could bring myself to do it... also I halfway think its a sin. But I really like them and would want to get one!

• Well, I think so too. I have some pain tolerance but I would be just fine. I've always wanted to have and I will probably at October-I've gotta get 18 so I it won't need parents' permission. My dad allows meto have but my mom would flip out. :D

• My friends have tattoos. They are work appropriate designs in work appropriate places, so I think they look good! I want a couple on my back because they are easy to hide :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can look good just depends on who it's on

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem with them if they have meaning, are black, and there aren't many or they are small. However if someone has a whole arm of tattoos and they're colored, them I find that unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Im fine as long as it is something beautiful with a special meaning for you and doesn't cover all of your body. I have two. One on my right shoulder another on my left sleeve.

0|1
    0|0
  • KILL ALL THE TATTOOED MONGRELS OF THE WORLD!!!

CLEAN SKIN WILL PREVAIL!!

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Pale_Man.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the tattoo of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • While I don't have any tattoos, and will not get any, I do see it as an art, and some are really cool. Its just not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Down with tattoos!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am getting one... just small, towards the top and between my shoulder blades.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them.. brings some bad ideas to my mind instantly

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that tattoos are disgusting.

0|0
    0|0