GIRLS: Do you tie up your hair to impress? (if you have long hair)

Question for the ladies: if you have shoulder length hair, and you wanted to impress some guys/ a guy- do you leave your hair like this (natural) or do you tie it up neatly?

also which takes more effort? to leave the hair long and natural or to tie it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have super long hair but I have enough lol And usually if I wanna impress a guy I don't tie it up I leave it down because it usually looks hotter like that..haha

Ok for the more effort thing it depends, putting it up nice, depending on how good you are at it, won't take as long as styling it down..when its down you (or at least *I*) have you fuss with it till its just right and then there's the weather aspect like wind and rain and everything lol...when its up you don't have anything to worry about..so actually LEAVING it DOWN is Wayyyy more effort than putting it up..

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer to wear my hair down. I usually only pull it back if I'm having a bad hair day or if the weather really sucks, so I'm not putting much effort into that.

• I'm at a weird phase with my hair right now... so I usually tie it up so it doesn't look so bad... but eventually, when I have longer hair I would leave it down to impress...

• it depends on how good your hair looks up or down but when I want impress I leave it down, which is definitely more effort because when its up you don't have to worry about it

• If I want to impress a guy, I leave it down. It takes more effort making sure its straight with no flyaways and when I'm in school or just don't have time to do my hair, I tie it up its less effort. guys like the hair down more too I thought.

• I do, I have very long and thick hair. I will go for high bun, pony or a braid (Lara Croft style), but never on first date. It is too intimidating. Girls think they are more attractive with loose hair, I don’t think so. It gives a stylish and sleek look.

What Guys Said 0