Do boys like girly-girls?

At my middle school im like in the STEAM classes (im a nerd) but im also really girly.. Every dress down day i wear girly clothing. Im really loud with my friends and i sing... but im really girly... so...

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I want a girl that's girly, but someone who doesn't go to the extreme of girlyness, like those girl that are like "Oh my GAWWWWD!!" they end up being annoying.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Of course we do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love my biches to be girly, the more feminine the better.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yep, they love girly girls.
    Some like sporty girls (those more into a challenge), some like tomboys (that can chill like they can)...
    But almost all guys like girly girls - BUT don't mix that up with high maintenance bit**es... Those are a totally different breed of women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do. But you should be worrying about your education not boys at this age

0|1
    0|0
  • No they like butch lesbians who wear straps on when they sleep. Of course they like their women girly!

0|0
    1|0
    • Just because a girl doesn't meet the definition of a girly girl doesn't make them a lesbian or a butch.

by the way stop being homophobic it's not cool.

• @Yeatts. Dear you clearly don't get sarcasm. Please read about it then come back once you find some humor.