Skirts or shorts?

Do you girls prefer wearing skirts or shorts? Do you guys like when a girl wears skirts or shorts?

• Skirts
    36% (16)59% (22)47% (38)Vote
  • Shorts
    52% (23)30% (11)42% (34)Vote
  • Results
    12% (5)11% (4)11% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I like skirts. There's just something very feminine about them.

When you say shorts I assume you mean the type that are basically jean-cut offs and hug the fuck out of your ass, which I don't have any particular care for.

0|1
    0|1
    • Exactly. :) I love it when women express their femininity with their clothes.

• I also prefer skirts. There's something about them that I just love. I'm wearing one right now, actually!

What Guys Said 15

• Skirt all the way. Their would be extremely few times where I would take shorts over a skirt on a girl. I like the skirt it you profile pic, love the floral pattern.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!!!

• Show All
    • Lol. A sushi date with my girlfriends. Lmfao. I didn't even order sushi, my friend did, but of course I took a picture to Instagram and snapchat. lol. Fail.

• Taking pictures of food is always important, lol. My sister does that whenever she goes on vacation somewhere, I prefer just to start eating it. What do you think of mullet/high-low dresses/skirts?

• Skirts are very feminine and graceful! And never shorts, never! Jeans or knee length cargo shorts are great looking too!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like shorts in girls basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts / skirts whatever.. hahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think skirts are more kinky. Provides easier access which is kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts - Don't know why really

0|0
    0|1
  • What if I like short girls in skirts? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me, I picked shorts because I see shorts more often

1|0
    0|0
  • i find it more attractive/sexy when a girl is wearing a skirt... like a short skirt just because her legs would be showing more. but what do you prefer wearing more? skirts or shorts?

0|0
    0|0
    • Skirts! For sure! Feel so feminine and girly in them, which I need because I don't have boobs. I also love wearing dresses! I wore a pretty cute one today!

• how short was it? and like was it like a jean skirt? or a cotton skirt? ow what?

• Skirts ftw!

0|0
    0|1
  • absoulutely skirts girls in skirts look more attractive for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are oky!

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, it depends. Like if I was just chillin with a girl, I wouldn't care, but if I was going on a date, I think skirts are really hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • prefer wearing skirts for sure!

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 16

• I like maxi dresses or pants...
    But skirts sound a bit fancier and more elegant than shorts... I've never seen shorts as elegant.

0|2
    0|1
  • Skirts and dresses every time!

0|1
    0|1
  • im a girly girl and i like both

2|1
    0|0
  • Shorts. With skirts you have to make your your undies don't get shown some how. With shorts I feel like I don't have to worry and have more freedom of movement.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. They won't show unless you sit with your legs open... Which I doubt you do, but still.

• Naw I don't but I'm constantly switching legs. So that would be more annoying to fix with a skirt when I do that.

• Ohh okay! I mean we all have our preferences, but if you can work shorts? Go for it !

• I like wearing skirts more. they're more comfortable and they look super cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer wearing skirts. They just make me feel a lot prettier:D

1|1
    0|1
  • I wear both equally hahha, depends where im going :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer shorts haha but I love skirts too

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer shorts, they are more comfortable. Then, dresses ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorts, they are more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts all the way!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a skirt girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • skirt is better

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I prefer skirts. More of a girly look.

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts are more confortable.

0|0
    0|0