Are there any women out there that are truly beautiful WITHOUT makeup, and revealing clothing?

I'm not saying you have to have revealing clothing to be hot as well but, it helps, lol. But yeah, is there any women out thee who are just naturally beautiful? All I ever see are Photoshopped women, or women who HAVE to put makeup on to become pretty (ier)

0|1
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course most people men and women look better with photoshop and makeup. Photoshop and mkeup purpse is to make you look better. So even the most attractive people in the world will look better with makeupif its done right

Are there any women that are beautiful without makeup and revealing clothing?
    In my opinion yes but it depends on your perceptions of beauty. You may like the look of makeup and revealing clothing and think the way girls look naturally with modest clothing are ugly. I know guys who like the look of a beat face and sexy clothes and I know guys who find makeup disgusting and like a more modest look.

Most women aren't wearing makeup and revealing clothing on a daily basis so I don't understand how you're not seeing any of them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't understand where all this hate for makeup comes from, there's a huge difference between a little eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and a little powder on your face vs caked on clown make up. It's not really that difficult to tell what a girl would look like without it, a lot of women are beautiful with or without make up, make up is just a way to look different once in awhile, it's fun sometimes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course there are, but I'm not one of them.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d3507f96b4516539cd7d21.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • My bff is so beautiful without makeup. And she doesn't dress trashy either. I'd post a pic of her but I doubt she'd let me lol

I don't wear makeup or revealing clothing either, but I wouldn't consider myself beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I do wear makeup occasionally but I actually feel more af ease when not wearing makeup.

You can decide the rest for on your own:
    http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2elh3lw/8

0|0
    0|0
  • They do exist. Unfortunately , I feel more confident with make-up. My friends don't wear makeup and they look pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a makeup wearing person and I look aight... we exist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Prove it

• Show All
    • Then I can't take your answer seriously, sorry

• i dont care if you find me attractive i wasn't trying to prove i am, im just saying that we exist.

• ME!! I love how I look without makeup. I also like to wear makeup. The only thing I don't like is when my hair is crazy after just waking up. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we exist. I almost never wear makeup anymore, yet people still compliment me on my appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. And once you fall in love with someone they are beautiful/attractive no matter what they look like :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, there are.. But sadly, they just feel comfortable when they wear make up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Comfortable/confident*

• Where?

And why do they

• I've seen plenty of my friends look so pretty without any make up. But they just don't step out of house without wearing make up.

It's because if what they watch in tv/read in magazines. "Guys like rosy cheeks, and pinkish/red lips"
      "Dark circle can make one look older."
      "Guys find eyeshadows on girls absolutely stunning!"
      Etc etc... They just want to look perfect like models (who are photoshopped, of course)
      "

• I don't know I pretty much look homely with it on or off, not much of a difference really, but I have seen some beautiful girls without it or revealing clothing, I personally don't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh they do exist :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes plenty out there

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i look better with less make up... but everyone has their own opinions...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• There are, makeup and slutty cloths are just to get cheap beauty points, it's all in personality, a totally bi*** or a dumb idiot will make a ten turn into a four. But good manners, kindness will turn a 6 into an 11

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiancee.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like so much make up

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to work in fashion, some of those girls were actually better looking after the shoot in normal clothes and without the makeup.

0|0
    0|0