GUYS: is this outfit slutty?

okay in school today i wore this:
a black v neck t-shirt, a grey knit cardigan, a black and red plaid skirt (mid thigh), black knee socks and converse.
people in the school said it was "revealing"
so from this description do you think it was slutty or cute?

• Slutty
  • Cute
  • Alright
    Vote C
  • Ugly
    Vote D
  • other (tell me)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

710

Most Helpful Guy

• No pics no opinion

What Guys Said 9

• a pic of your outfit could help basially i guess...

• Probably thought it was slutty cause it reminded them of a naughty schoolgirl outfit. But its not really slutty.

• Its the plaid skirt I bet XD I got called a dirty school teacher by a dude for wearing one with leggings underneath -__-

• The way you described yourself I would say that you look really hot & sexy with that outfit that you wore in school that day. It's pretty scary to say to any hot chick that she's really hot while facing her face to face. But it's easier saying this online. Anyways, I think that you look hot in those type of clothes.

• Its the mid length stockings and skirt combo that does it in., although it is covering more than most jean shorts, it is a slutty combo from strippers and anime. you can wear what you want, but people will make their judgments about it.

• It doesn't sound bad at all but the knee high socks have become sexualized unfortunately :/

• The skirt at that height and the socks makes it slutty.

• BRB, using my imagination since there's no pic.

• Slutty in the Avril Lavign kinda way, I guess. Long live the Confederacy.

• I had this sammich with brown bread and this green stuff, with black stuff in the shape of a square, do you think it looked tasty? Oh you can't tell cuz you can't fucking see it.

What Girls Said 7

• Unfortunately, I've seen lots of pornos with chicks dressed like that. Knee high anything pretty much is "too sexy".
    I don't make the stereotypes, I just negatively reinforce them.

• Sounds cute, I love wearing outfits like that, however it sounds a little revealing for my taste. But for the most part its cute.

• You're fine. Wear what makes you feel good. Tell everyone else to fuck off.

• im a girl but it sounds kind of slu***

• Girls can't wear anything these days without the outfit being "too revealing" so, just wear whatever the hell you want. The human body isn't an offensive thing so who cares if it's being "revealed"? People get so offended for no reason. You can't do anything without someone bitching about it. No, I don't think that your outfit sounds slutty at all. People just need to grow the hell up and leave other people alone.

• Sounds cute but like zoro said the knee highs make people think of sex for some reason.

Also it depends on how short the skirt was, how tight the shirt was, how low the v-neck was. All these things contribute to how slutty it may look.

• It's definitely cute! But definitely a school girl (porno) type thing. That's why they said that