Do you like crossbody bags?

I have never had a crossbody bag. I usually carry a large bag. I was thinking that I could get a smaller crossbody bag for short trips. Maybe out and about it would be easier to handle. Does anybody have any experience with these that would make you recommend or not. I thought about purchasing a couple of these in different colors and/or styles. What do you think? www.forever21.com/.../Category.aspx

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, and in big cities, you can really crossbody it, which is safer for pickpockets.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i used to carry them all the time, but i suddenly entered this phase where i fell in love with huge bags, so i use those now =]
    the smallest bag i have is one of those leather [fake] ish backpacks. they still look fancy so :)

• I only wear cross body purses. I prefer ones with a zipper and a strong strap.

• Thanks! I must get a strong strap. I did not think about the zipper though. That would be important.