How to Look Good Naked

Alright, I'm 18 years old & I weigh 140 pounds. The majority of that is muscle (from my gymnastics days), & I still look skinny, but I think I look bad naked. Also, I'm out of gymnastics now so I don't even have that to help me stay fit. I know any changing of the body takes time and I'm fine with that, but I'd still like some help on how to get my body looking the best it can look.

My biggest problem areas are my stomach and especially my thighs. Can anyone help me please?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a girl: Unless you are egregiously out of shape, a guy is going to think that you look fine naked. Stay healthy and be comfortable with it, and you'll be more attractive without clothes on than a model who is self conscious would be.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you could always try some stomach and thigh toning exercises every other day. Like maybe get a thigh master and do crunches. Keeping up a regular cardio workout is good too, but you don't have to listen to my fatter ass. :P

• I wouldn't fret over this.

If most of your body mass is muscle and you still look 'skinny', then you probably look great naked! The best judge of sexual attractiveness is those sexually attracted to you. In this case, you are your own worse critic.

• Do lots of leg lifts (they're like sit ups, because they isolate the same muscles, and they're also harsher).

• To be totally honest with you most guys are not going be turned off by a 140 pound gymnast so go to the gym or do some sit-ups or go for a jog every now and then but just know that you are doing it for yourself not for anyone else :) P.S. The P90x work outs are the best way ever to get in shape you might be interested in looking into it

• Yeah, I don't want to do this for any particular guy, I just love the feeling of being in shape. I want to do this for me. I don't know if I'd be able to do the P90X thing though since I live in a tiny dorm room with a roommate :-/

What Girls Said 0