Did you go through the emo/scene phase?

what was yours like?
how bad was it?
I look back and laugh at how lame I was!

Most Helpful Guy

• Never did. I didn't follow trends or any of that back then.. I was me.
    I did what felt right to me..

• it wasn't a trend where I'm from. there were only a and full of us " outcasts" at my school and I remember going to a concert one time and seeing all these scene kids I was damn this is ridiculous and I realized how dumb they look

• Thank you for MHO! c:

• you're welcome cx

What Guys Said 6

• never did but I hung out with a lot of scene girls.

• No, but I did go through a wannabe gangster phase. Now that I look back at it, shit was so fucking retarded lol

• I was never scene or emo but i was that typical kid that wore band shirts and thought all music sucked but the stuff i liked. In other words i was an idiot in high school.

• no i was fat back then

now i try to make that emo hairstyle, yet without using hair products.

• Yes, I was beating their asses for being stupid. So glad they are extinct now. Only the hippies/antifa/liberals remain.

• I thought emo was really cool when I was a teen so I attempted to adopt the look which I didn't pull off. Guess I've always been a jock.

What Girls Said 2

• I've always wanted to have an emo style but I just didn't. I still kind of like it but now I'm looking at it and realizing how ridiculous it looks.

• Yeah when I was 15.
    I get picked on by a lot of people.
    Although I didn't care, I was still getting picked on.