Why does the actor Brian Haley look "all-American" ? (Actor in Gran Torino)?

Wikipedia describes him like this

Brian Carlo Haley (born February 12, 1963)[1] is an American actor and stand-up comedian. His stand-up act is characterized by playing his ALL-AMERICAN LOOKS against manic outbursts and absurd situations. As an actor he may be best known for his roles as Veeko the incompetent kidnapper in the John Hughes movie Baby's Day Out, the over-the-top football father Mike Hammersmith (aka Spike's dad) in Little Giants, or Clint Eastwood's son Mitch in the movie Gran Torino.

What makes him look "all-American" ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not only is he white, but he looks pink-white+ blonde + the shape of his face is kinda typical white American if that makes sense.

• Yes, I've noticed that American men often have narrow faces /skulls

What Girls Said 1

• White, taller, (looks) blonde. So yeah all American

• He's only 6ft , that's not tall at all.

• 6ft is nothing in Germany, but I've observed that white Americans are generally shorter than white Europeans.

• Yeah I know the Netherlands are the tallest in the world. Americans have a lot of vetting heights

What Guys Said 0