Is it me or is male clothing getting more and more girlish?

Like the stuff at abercrombie, skinny jeans, ed hardy, hollister for guys? The stuff looks good on a girl, but I've seen a whole bunch of guys in my school start to wear this stuff. Do you girls like it?

You know I also want to put in my theory for this. In these days there are all those chemicals and stuff that go in our food and in other things that decrease our sperm count. And energy drinks like monster have been tested to shrink our jewels over time.

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree

my boyfriend doesn't wear that stuff though

he wears dressed up clothes and like jeans sometimes

but he wears ralph lauren polos and aero polos but skinny jeans and ughh

and have you noticed guys care about deisngers these days? pathedic much?!?!?

LIKE AEROPSTALE AND STUFF LOL

• Yeah that's pretty scary.

What Girls Said 6

• The fashion for guys these days is really good in my opinion. Skinny legs on guys is definately hot, I don't necessarily think it's girly. Men have been to masculine in terms of their fashion anyway.

• i don't like it when guys wear hollister its annoying the clothes are getting more gily too

(that's weird about monster though )

• hahahaha no it's not just you.

LMAO personally I do not find that attractive AT ALL.

huge turn off

i want a man not a little boy hoo looks possibly to be a girl.

I don't want to compete with hoo's jeans fits tightest.

• Yeah or you can tell how much change they have in their pocket.

• Yeah what the hell is going on.

• It's all about trends. A lot of those guys also weren't taught that a man is supposed to look like a man. A little rough around the edges. Plus girls these days....sighs.....i swear the more "hot" the guy the more girly they look. It's ridic.

• ahhh that's crazyy. did not know that. bout the shrinking of the jewels

• lol um I kinda like it sumtimes but it doesn't necessarily show that they are girly. it just shows that they have money. I mean, I'm a girly girl and I get my clothes from kohls and jc penny's. I wish guys at my school wore more clothes from there! there are so many different hot styles to choose from. lol you shold check out the websites. oh and I'm into the rocker, preppy, and skater look for guys lol :D

• i agree. I hate the skinny jeans that some guys are wearing. ugh not attractive

What Guys Said 2

• That sh*t is so gay, don't understand why some women find that metro sexual stuff appealing,then they get surprised when they find out he takes it up the ass. If a guy dresses like that he's gay,bi or bi-curious period. That's not masculine at all. And sperm counts being low isn't all because of chemicals and energy drinks,it's poor diet,too many people are out of shape and think that because they're not fat they're healthy.

• I might not be a chick but I don't think many of them dig the walking billboard look, but then again what do I know, like I said I'm not a girl