How do you feel about this stacked bangle bracelet?

I have never worn stacked bangle bracelets. I thought about adding this to a couple of office outfits this summer. OK or not?
www.charmingcharlie.com/.../...ion-bangle-set.html

Most Helpful Girl

• Soooo cute. But Charming Charlies is one of my favorite stores, all of their stuff is adorable!

• Thanks for mh! 😊 Did you end up getting it? by the way they have a buy one get one free sale right now :D

What Guys Said 4

• Looks very nice.

• Sure. Why not? It looks nice :)

• I've searched my feelings, it's aiiight! lol

• Oh. A sensitive guy, huh? LOL! I am glad you are in touch with your feelings. LOL!

• It's cute boo!

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to combine with the other outfits you showed, don't. This looks too "old". You need some fancy, modern designed bracelet.

• Hun, I really, really want stacked bangles, but have never been able to do them right. Would you please give me an example of something that you think might work. Thanks!

• OK, will try to find a lik tomorrow :-)

• I love charming Charlie's ! And thoses are my favortive type of braclets. So I'm completly cool with that