What do guys think when a girl wears black modest cloths all the time?

Hey Just wandering I was taught to dress for both safety and modestly not to offend girls out there but its a style I chose. Its just sometimes the critics I get from others count. Let me know. ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't frown upon it when girls do show a bit of skin but I kinda like it if she dresses modestly.

• I don't do flirt clothing my motto "As long as I can walk kick without showing anything flirtatious as well a shirt that is loose and moveable in order for me to punch I'm happy"

• I like that motto!

• Raised in an all girls high school will do that.

What Guys Said 15

• I would lose interest in looking at her because I would get bored of seeing black on her everyday. Need a variety of styles and colors to look interesting.

• I don't care about the modest clothes, but black all the time? It's kinda boring. I wouldn't think anything of her, just that her style is kinda boring in my opinion.
    But hey, whatever you wanna wear it's good, it's your choice.

• Thanks but its not all the time though just sometimes I just don't feel comfortable wearing bright colors is all.

• Oh ok, that's better then. I like girls that wear black, but mostly when they go out at night. During the day I prefer girls to wear brighter colors.

• Nah still like the color (I stick to the shadows) actually sometimes its just opposite days light colors such as light whites and pinks with black pants. Represents me just being me.

• modest?

that she wants to avoidcreepers basically

• Well black can be very cute actually, depends what exactly you mean. Like a black dress? Black tights?

• I'd think she's laid back and chilled out. I'd like her more than the "classy" looking girls.

• That's very nice of you to say. :)

• Ah Lent, ok then.

• Yes though here's a fun fact during lent you can eat 3 square meals a day you just can't have meals in between like snacks.

• I would have to see an example of what you normally wear to judge that.

• My normal clothing is sometimes not always black pants with a light colored T-Shirt but a good majority of the time I stick with some type of dark color.

• Sure i guess. But i have never seen your face. I prefer clothes that are conservative, but somewhat brighter in color. But if you have a pretty face, guys couldn't care less what you wear.

• To me I rather dress modestly yet defensive its just kind of a habbit actually. ^_^

• That she likes wearing black modest clothes

• I'd think she has no variety and it would look odd to see someone In black everyday

• If she looks good, I love 'em.

• middle eastern

• I like it... ;). But at home she should undress her for me... :D

• Goth.
    Very Goth.

• Not really Gothic just like the color black. And sticking to the shadows so not to be noticed by creepers at college.

• I think it's hot.

• Well, goth girls wear black, but they are not modest ;)

• True for me I dress for defense and as long as I can kick and punch without showing anything reavealing I'm happy. That's my motto.

• Great motto, I like your attitude ;)

• I think... nothing of her.

What Girls Said 2