Which of these dress sandals would be good for the summer?

I can't decide between these two dress sandals for the summer. I know that they fit well, because I have tried them both. Which would you suggest? 1. www.dillards.com/.../Jessica-Simpson-Rayli-Dress-Sandals_301_-1_301_505085391 or 2. www.dillards.com/.../Jessica-Simpson-Saylor-Dress-Sandals_301_-1_301_504807448

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both really hot. I think it depends on the rest of your wardrobe. The first ones seem dressier, and the second ones seem more casual.

What Guys Said 3

• The second. Easier to walk in, more natural color not looking for too much attention.

• I like the second one. It's nice, casual. I find it more summery than the first.

• they don't work basically...

What Girls Said 8

• Both are cute, but I LOVE #1. Maybe not for everyday, but with the right outfit, they'd be perfect. They're a little different.

• I like the first one, but I feel like you could wear the second one for more things, and get more use out of them

• That is true too. It is certainly more versatile.

• True. Especially if the same people will not be at each function.

• I've wore the same dress to different weddings and it was the same family at both. Do what makes you feel best

• Go with the brown one. Silver/gold is not really in. And thoses heels seem like they would go with more clothes than the silver/gold.

• Oo I like number 1

• Number 2, it looks a little more casual than the other one and the neutral color looks good with just about anything.

• You should just add a poll saying Shoe 1 or Shoe 2..
    I pick Shoe 2

• Number two has a more summery feel to it.

• i would pick the second one