Girls, what is your favorite make-up? guys, what girls' make up, so far, that you manage to identify (cause I know most guys are clueless on this)?

Title says it all. Me personally, I love mascara and eyeliner, not so much on lipstick (though sometimes those red lipstick help me look sexier) lol.

1|0
56|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a specific routine...

Concealer
    BB cream
    Translucent powder (Kryolan),
    Eyeshadow - NAKED 2 palette, goes as follows [inner eye to outer eye]: Foxy, Chopper, Half Baked, Suspect, Blackout (both upper and lower lid; I use a thin brush on the lower)
    Either liquid liner for cat eye or tape trick (line tape with eye, make cat eye) - I always use liquid on my eyelid
    Mascara; YSL for length, Manga Eyes for volume
    Eyebrow mascara (art scenic)
    Natural lip liner
    Lipgloss
    Bronzer (sides of face, cheekbones, nose)
    Givenchy blush (this stuff is great and looks very natural!)
    White eyeliner for waterline

I think that is about it...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I dislike all makeup that I can identify, that being mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow, eyeliner.

People say these are "light makeup", but I think they look the silliest!
    It honestly doesn't match anything about natural beauty.
    People call it enhancement, I call it "paint on your eyes"

1|0
    5|0
  • basiclly i prefer no make-up tbh

1|0
    1|0
  • My girl goes for mascara with eyeliner with that little eye flick thing going on with a nice dark lipstick which almost mahogany coloured, I love it :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Little flick thing lol aww 😂

• Aye haha i'unno what you gals call it, just that effect you do next to your eyes to make the eyelashes look longer :p

• That would be the cat eye I presume lol

• In America women wear make up for ever single occasion it seems. Where I'm from it is only worn for special occasions. I enjoy natural look.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's ok with the mascara ane eyeliner as long as you keep it light and look natural

3|0
    0|0
  • I know what mascara is, eyeliner, lipstick and eye shadow also sound familiar. Everything else is basically impossible to identify because I don't even know what it is supposed to look like :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Well there are many more actually, like foundations, primers, concealers, BB or CC cream, blush, bronzer, powder, etc. Welcome to girl's world, lol!

• Haha well I think I'll stay in the man's world :D

• I think you all shouldn't wear make up period cause you're trying to be someone you're not by hiding behind that mask you call makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know to be honest. I have no clue

4|0
    0|0
  • i like women wearing eye makeup (mascara and eyeliner?), lipstick (the best) and nail polish (turning on ;) )

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 55

• Honestly, my favorite makeup products are the ones I use for every day makeup. Mascara, foundation and eyebrow pencil. I often find that if I put on more makeup than that, I start looking ridiculous. I think I'm way prettier with less makeup on. Even for parties, I usually stick with my every day makeup routine. I MIGHT add a very neutral eyeshadow, but that's it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally think I am very beautiful without a lot of makeup so for everyday where, day and night, I go for this type of look.

theultimatebeautyexperts.com/.../...152ae231c4.jpg

And for formal occasions and parties, I do this kind of makeup.
    I love playing up my eyes.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...337d7a8beb.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I normally wear bb-cream, concealer, mascara, eyebrow gel (blonde eyebrows suck), a coloured lip balm (my lips have often no colour) and a little white eyeshadow in the eye corners.
    People always think I have more make-up on than it really is, because make-up has a lot of impact on my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I must always have something to fill my eyebrows in. Like a pencil or powder. I go for natural looking eyebrows not the dramatic ones. I like to wear mascara and occasionally I wear brown eye liner on my top lid. I also wear concealer or whatever it's called, on my eyes like to cover up dark circles

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup because I don't need to, I'm just naturally pretty. I also heard its bad for your skin.

0|0
    1|0
  • Currently, I LOVE dark matte lipstick or a softer pink lip pencil all over the lip, slightly over drawn. I adore winged eyeliner too, it makes me look less doe-eyed 😅 I'm never caught without some concealer or foundation. MAC makes really good makeup and their lip pencil and lipsticks are to die for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good smokey eye and nude/frosty pink lip

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup, but if I did, I would wear mascara and lipstick.
    I might blend a little bit of concealer but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I NEED my BBCream xD
    Other than that, same as you; mascara and sometimes eyeliner but I could live off of just mascara (AND BBCREAM).
    I'm not much of a lip product person or blush or anything of that sort.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I prefer just eyeliner, and mascara. Sometimes I'll use eyeshadow, though when I do it's nothing really bright. I usually just use browns, whites, maybe a hint of light yellow, and a peachy color. Sometimes blue and what not. Rarely though. I like going for the natural look for sure lol. Maybe some lipstick every once and a while. But that's all. I mainly focus on my eyes. I can't stand over the top makeup that some wear. I'm not trying to put on a mask lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner, especially cat eyes. Liquid foundation, red lip stain

0|0
    0|0
  • ultra dramatic cat eyeliner is my thing, man! and honestly, my makeup's been a little bit drag queen inspired lately, so i guess all these guys saying they prefer 'no makeup' would basically hate me, but whatever. makeup's fun, yo

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally just use BB Cream, fill in my brows, and put on just a dash of red lipstick and then blend it out from the center. Sometimes I use eyeliner, too, but rarely mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • I naturally have dark lashes (not to brag) but I love lipstick, especially bright ones or deeper red hues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat eye, red lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love make up. The whole process and I wear everything. I don't do it for anyone else but for me. Make up is a way for me to highlight what features in my face I like more. I don't like going out without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh the ONLY make up I wear when not working (p/t fit /web model) even on dates is:

*neutral coloured lipstick
    *waterproof black or dark brown eyeliner (only ever worn on upper lash line)

The end :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation
    Concealer
    Matte bronzer
    Plum lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • Under eye cover up is my #1. (gotta cover those raccoon circles!) Then a little gel eyeliner and waterproof mascara. I only wear foundation and lipstick for special/unusual occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear mascara nearly every day just a year ago. But now it just doesn't look right. So I just put some concealer under my eyes and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually only use BB cream, mascara, eye liner, shadow, and something for my lips. I usually do a cat eye or smokey eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • BB-cream, because it's light and mostly contain good sunscreen already (totally needed as i live in tropical country) and just brown eye pencil, because i've very thin eyebrow. I only use that both mostly.

0|0
    0|0
    • hey sis, kita samaan kali asalnya lol, merah darahku, putih tulangku :D

• I lovee playing around with makeup when I am not going out (it's like painting on a canvas but that canvas is your face), but if I am, usually eyeliner, mascara and bronzer (:

0|0
    0|0
  • A quality green primer and medium coverage foundation are my favorite products because a good portion of my face is pink/red. I'm also a sucker for a good lipstick or opaque gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a clean retro. Soft color on the eyelid, nice black cat eye with a bright red statement lip

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate concealer and foundation, they feel horrible on my skin. I love eyeliner and mascara is nice too even though I rarely wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't wear makeup.. but if I do-it's always mascara, eyeliner, and concealer in case I have a pimple or two

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, powder & lipstick is ALL I'll ever need.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i dont like wearing make up! i really prefer natural looks but where i live women wear a lot of make up and if you dont its like you're messy or sth! anyway i wear mascara and rouge

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't honestly care I use mascara because I have like 0 eyelashes...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls