Ladies, is long hair on a dude alright?

I've got long hair and I love it, but is that a deterrent for you?

http://imgur.com/U5sGWQe

Here's a picture of it just for an idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl and the guy. As you can see, some girls hate long hair on a guy. I personally love long hair on a guy, but it depends on the guy and the style. I don't like when long hair seems "scraggly", like they don't take care of themselves. I like when it has an actual style or something. And then there's some guys that long hair just does not suit them.

• Thanks for the honesty.

• No problem. :) I'm a firm believer that we should do what makes us happy, so if you like your long hair, then I would keep it. If you're having trouble attracting girls, maybe try finding a celebrity with long hair and getting a style to your haircut.

What Girls Said 8

• It looks good on some men but I mostly don't like it. My boyfriend had long hair before I met him, he looked hot on some pictures but short hair are way better to touch

• Not to be mean but...
    No no no no no no NO! I hate long hair on a guy. I don't like it any longer than past there ears.

• It's fine. I asked because I wanted an honest answer.

• @ritxi my hair is at my lower back/butt. I always keep it long. I don't care much about a guy's hair. It just depends what looks best on him.

• @Random_chick_2384 you said you always keep your hair long and, in the other hand, you said you hated long hair on a guy. That means you are interested on having your hair quite longer than a guy's. This interest is what I love in a girl. Of course, I enjoy any evidence of this interest, especially in these two ways:
      - Any action that a girl performs to prevent a guy from having long hair. For example, some girls cut their boyfriend's hair periodicly to don't let it grow.
      - Any action that a girl performs to make a guy remember that her hair is quite longer than his. For example: wringing out her hair on him after wetting it in the sea, stroking a guys hair while the guy is stroking her waist and feeling her hair while doing it, etc.

• I like it.
    just not longer than mine.

• It's all about preferences. I personally like short hair on guys, but whatever. Everyone's different.

It's your hair. Your opinion is the only one that matters.

• It depends, but I think you're cute))

• Long hair doesn't look good on every guy but when it does it look amazing :)

• It really depends on the guy. For the most part yeah I'm ok with it

• I really hate guys that have long hair i dont think it looks good at all but hey that's just me

What Guys Said 4