Ideally, what would you want your girl to be wearing on a date? Or even when just hanging out?

Alright guys (and girls if you swing that way) let's hear it! What are some things we wear that you would like to see more of, especially on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• armour gauntlets and boots

• I want a girl to alternate between wearing nice, flattering clothes and wearing comfortable clothes. Both on dates and in real life. I'm fine going out on a date with a girl in sweats sometimes if she'll dress really nice sometimes in the day-to-day. It can be random, just mix it up.

• Thats just my own opinion, don't know how many people will agree.

• Thank you for your opinions! Much appreciated😊

• Anything, but not too revealing or suggestive dresses.

I believe good looking girls with healthy self esteem don't need to do all this to get men attention.

• honestly, I love hoodies and sweats. I like the comfy look on girls. On dates, I like sweater dresses, tights, boots. And if it's a particularly hot night... leather leggings.

• Sounds stellar! The comfy look is mad cute and, well, comfy! Thanks😊

• Something classy and casual. I don't want someone letting things hang out loosely and have people staring hard my way.

• Black skirt and black leggings and a small white top like a belly shirt

• I want her to be her self and whatever makes her comfortable. That's the important thing

• Whatever she wants.

• nothing skanky

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on what we're doing. If it's a fancy dress then a LBD is always hot.
    And anything more casual should jut be what she's casual in. Nothing's more attractive than a girl with her own style

• Great! I totally agree that a girl with her own special flair is mega attractive! Thanks:)