What concealer and foundation do you recommend?

I'm buying both on Monday, what do you recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if you'll take this but i hate both. you're still young, try to keep your skin fresh for now. you'll get to wear make up soon enough i swear.
    id invest in some good moisturisers if i were u. I'm 20 and i still get compliments from guys and girls on my skin when it has nothin on it. looking healthy is still attractive :)

this is just my advice but it's up to u. i only wear them on occasions so I'm sorry if i didn't help much.

• I honestly just want to feel pretty.. i think I might buy BB cream, I'm still deciding on Concealer and foundation.

• u can feel pretty with products that are lighter and less harmful to your skin, but BB cream is ok i guess=]

What Guys Said 3

• I don't use either :(

• where the kind that ana says and u will have 50000 guys to troll and they will send private naughty pics to u !!

• Well I don't knoew because I'm not a girl

• Are you the guy who commented on my other question saying you're not 30 ?

._. Wow.

• I guess so. by the way.. not only girls use Concealer and foundation, guys do too.
      There's a lot of male make-up artists that know about concealer and foundation.
      You don't have to be a girl to know about make-up.

• Yeah I guess that's true case there are lots of male make up artists after all.

What Girls Said 3

• Foundation - TARTE Amazonian clay concealer- tarte or benefit erase paste

• I don't use concealer but I like the Dream Matte Mousse for foundation. You don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere and because it is a mousse it doesn't feel greasy or thick when you are putting it on.

• mac or estee lauder

• wear whatever miss ana tells u it is sure to get u 50000 followers for u to troll!! she has that many on her apps.! no joking!