Guys, do girls honestly look hotter in a dress and some heels or a jumper and sneakers?

We're not talking about the comfort part here, let's just say the comfort levels are the same. What do you find more attractive? Or is it sexiest when a girl has a range of both in her wardrobe and can pull of both.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a dress and some heels... kind of a favourite.

What Guys Said 7

• If the clothes themselves are good then those combos are great.

• Why not both, somtimes you just want to cuddle up with her and sometimes id like to take her out in a dress and heels, both have their own appeal

• both; that classy, dress to kill vibe with killer legs and killer lipstick/ and the more gangsta more to the street girl, with some killer sneakers would be perfect

• I find a dress and heels very sexy.

• if the dress is too mini it makes me uncomfortable ill be honest, just in the middle's...

• In a dress yes

• Wouldn't it depend on the girl?

What Girls Said 3

• A jumper? No, thanks. Give me some jeans and a sweatshirt.

• I'm not a guy, but I assume it would be hotter if you could pull off both looks. I wouldn't want to be in a dress all the time, and the same applies to sneakers.

• dress and heels it makes you look sexy