Please help, I dyed my hair dark buy mistake, now That I try to dye it lighter it Goes even more darker?

I mistakenly dyed it "dark Brown"

I waited a few week to due it again and used loreal hair color " lightest radiant Brown" but it went darker...

I have no idia how to get rid of m'y dark hair... pluse i have an évent to go to in a few weeks and like to have m'y light Brown hair colour back...

Most Helpful Guy

• I know they have hair color remover cause i used it one time on my hair
    yes i made my hair real dark that i looked like heck so i used it and than
    after i took that color out than i dyed it again with a lighter color

What Guys Said 3

• Adding more dye will tend to make it darker unless there's a color stripping agent like bleach.

Using a color stripping agent on multiple dyed hair can have some unpredictable results color wise on top of being hard on your hair.

From what I remember you would look good with dark hair.

Leave it alone or go to a higher end salon

• You are trying to dye your hair lighter? Isn't gonna work. You need to bleach it.

• I Never bleached my hair nor heard of it

• Never heard of bleaching hair before... just knew about hair due boxes...

• Where are you from that you are 23 and never heard of bleaching hair?

• Shave it off.

What Girls Said 4

• Dye it one or two shades lighter than the result you're trying to achieve.
    It will work. Use a 30 volume creme developer.
    Do not decolorate it with powder, otherwise you will end up with shitty and easy to break hair.

• Use a three tone lighter next time. Like medium blonde. darker colors are hard to remove, specially if it was permanent, but if you use a blonde color it may look like you want to.

• If you wan't to change your color by dyeing, it will disappear in a year, dyeing it lighter and lighter once at 2 months. You could decolorate it with powder and then color it again in what nuance you want, but you'll ruin your hair. Another method is going to a salon and they'll make you something just like the powder, but stronger, I don't know the English term, but again, your hair will need a lot of recovery and treatment.

• you need to buy a blonde box dye to get dark hair brown, not even making that up