Favorite kind of undies?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of underwear to buy for the next time I let things happen with my boyfriend. So guys, what do you like to see on a girl? Girls, what do you wear to get the best reactions?

And out of curiosity, what do you guys wear and what do you girls prefer to see on your man?

What about boy briefs? Not the tighty-whities for boys but girls' panties that look similar but colorful? Would any of you suggest that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love to see my wife in boyshorts and high cut panties. That's for sight - for texture I get really turned on by the very smooth, shiny material - similar to silk but not. I love spooning her in the morning and tracing my hands all over her ass, big turn on.

For me, I'm pretty boring and stick to boxer briefs. The black Under Armour HeatGear boxerjocks are the most comfortable I've ever worn and my wife says she likes how I fill them out - both in front and rear. If I needed any more convincing, that sold me!

What Guys Said 6

• Just browsed link to get the names correct :)

Favorites here in order: Cheekies, Boyshorts, Hiphuggers, Thongs

• lace boyshorts...!

• i like the g-straps ... put over that I like mini skirts ... so like when you bend over you see just enough ... that really gets me started

• booty shortyss ! one word Here THONGS"!

• don't care at all as long as they are not granny panties unless its that time of the month then its ok but I prefer anything but granny panties. its not a necessity but a preference

• I completely agree with the lace boyshorts

What Girls Said 3

• For best effect, ask your man what he likes! Contrary to popular myth, men are not all the same.

I wear thongs, sometimes g strings, all the time. Men love them and I find them comfy, personally. You can buy them cheap too if you want and they come in every color or pattern. But, I have a large ass which also makes them look good on me. If you have a flat ass, you may want to wear boy shorts or cheekies to look better.

Don't forget to wear a sexy bra too! Anything with lace and/or embroidery. If can match the colors with your panties, that's big plus!

• I like it when guys wear boxers

• anything with lace.