Pants/shorts make my butt look non-existent? Guys: What do you think about this, Girls: Do you have any tips?

I'm very slender, so I have a small butt. For being small, I would say it's a pretty nice butt and it definitely has some shape to it. The only problem is that most pants and shorts make my butt look flat and non existent. This even happens with yoga pants. It's annoying because it looks like I have no butt, when I actually do. Do any girls have tips for this, and what do guys think when they see a girl with a (proportionate) small butt?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's terrible. Assless girls are... just No

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to say without seeing your butt. I've seen girls who didn't really have a butt, but they were still quite attractive to me. I like them smaller though.

• I... like... big butts and I cannot lie

• I love small butts!

• uh, umm, well why should any of that be bad?

What Girls Said 3

• shorts make my butt look bigger, i wear really distressed shorts and the more embellished the back pockets the bigger it looks and yogas make them look smaller

• You could try doing some squats to help build up the muscle in that area. Just make sure you're eating enough protein for it to grow. But if yoga pants even make it look small, there aren't really any clothing tips I can give you :/ But if a guy won't date you just because your butt looks like it's missing when you wear jeans/yoga pants, then he isn't worth your time :) stay beautifully you xx

• You probably just have no butt or you're buying te wrong type of jeans.