Good primer and or setting spray for oily skin?

I have oily skin and I have yet to find my perfect makeup. Right now I use the Revlon Colorstay Foundation and I love it but I still find myself getting oily (basically on my nose) throughout the day. I have tried the Smashbox primer, the Rimmel Stay Matte primer, Maybelline BB cream, E. L. F. primer, Hard Candy primer and nothing helps. I have read countless reviews on them and a lot were positive which is why I went for them but they didn't work. So, do you know of any primers and or setting sprays that actually work with oily skin and help keep your makeup on longer? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I use the maybeline baby skin pore eraser as a primer, I reccomend it!

The actually product itself is VERYYYY oily, the texture of it is like grease when you're putting it on.
    But I have a reallllly oily face too so obviously I was IMMEDIATELY like 'Well... Wasn't this a mistake!!'

But I put my foundation on too, and powder.. And honestly I can go out and run errands for a full day and come home and my make up won't look any difference.

And although it's greasy putting it on, it actually matteifies your face throughout the day, so you don't look shiny :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i use smashbox primer and it works for me and urban decay setting spray!

• I like the L'oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer and Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.