What animal represents ambition & intelligence?

Wanted to get a tattoo, but I wanted something meaningful.
Something that represents my personality.
Ambition & the pursuit of knowledge (intelligence) represent me greatly along with the occasional arrogant behavior.

Would a tiger, honey badger, or elephant fit me better?
Also feel free to suggest other animals.

The tiger is fierce, ambitious, sneaks up and plans his attacks. (both ambition & intelligence)

The honey badger is small, but extremely ferocious. He can occasionally even scare off big cats, but sometimes he gets eaten. He's a real no fucks given animal. (ambition)

The elephant is the largest land animal and rather smart & creative. Elephants put sand/mud/dirt on their backs to protect themselves from sunburn and there's still humans who barely wear sunscreen lol. (intelligence & ambition)

• Tiger
    38% (3)40% (2)38% (5)Vote
  • Elephant
    38% (3)20% (1)31% (4)Vote
  • Honey Badger
    24% (2)40% (2)31% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thank you for the suggestions.
Here's what I ended up getting:
http://i62.tinypic.com/zygd4j.jpg

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of those three, an elephant. But I think an owl would be the best.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• hmm id say tiger, but the eagle is also a pretty damn iconic animal that represents both. majesty in almost everything that creature does.

1|2
    0|0
  • Elephants remember everything from what I've heard and if you're as intelligent as you say you are then yes, elephant. But it matters on what you think fits best. Wouldn't want to regret anything.

But tigers are rather arrogant. "Oh! I go around killing animals. I may not be a lion but I still have my own Simba." I don't know.

And honey badgers don't give a shit.

0|2
    0|0
    • I thought the elephant would suit me a bit better since I'm studying to go in medical school, but the tiger's arrogance and the honey badger's attitude are fun too lol

• I want to see the final outcome too

• A tiger seems a bit typical though. How about an eagle.. I rather pick eagle

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd say an owl but it's not an option so I picked honey badger. (:

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You could do an owl. They're pretty smart and ambitious. Or maybe a fox. Or a Dragon. But of your three, I'd say tiger. Or a lynx or something

1|2
    0|0
  • Obviously, the human!

0|1
    0|1
  • Owl seems better but of the three tiger

1|1
    0|0
  • Squirrels - they are so intelligent :-P
    img.photobucket.com/.../squirrel06.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • a chinese dragon. they are know to be very wise and would help people out, but they also had a huge ambition. its pretty much perfect.

0|2
    0|0