HELP, please, need advice quick?

okay, so I'm 4'11 & I'm not thin, but I'm not fat. Would it look terrible to wear baggy sweatpants?
what do guys think when they see a girl in sweats?
is it attractive? or?

• attractive
  • not attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT WEAR SWEATS. You can wear them at home or other place that theyre appropriate for. But not on. a date, on a date you should look your best. From what you said your body doesn't sound to be bad or anything, so i say wear some nice jeans and a cute simple top with a nice necklace and some flats (:

• What about to class?
      Is that pushing the envelope? I mean, some mornings I'm just too tired to care. Are they appropriate for then?

• you're welcome (: hope ypur date goes well. Have fun!(:

• Wait.. hahaha i think you're going on a date? Lol

What Guys Said 3

• well its one thing if you are going on a date or snuggling in bed

Do not just wear baggy sweats all the time, or on a date, dress to impress!
    if you are in your house get comfy though!

Its less attractive than a skirt, leggings, jeans, or a dress

• I like when my GF wears sweat pants, she's quite think too. I don't think she would ever where them in public though.

• Yeah wearing sweats occasionally to school is but don't do it all the time or people will think low of your sense of fashion

What Girls Said 2

• Myself when I see anyone in baggy sweatpants I think trash. Sorry but I would rather see you in yoga pants or leggings which are just as easy to throw on.

• It really depends on yur weight. If your waist is smaller than your bum, go for it.