Guys, what is your type?

i wouldn't consider myself as lucky. Even though I have certain features that a guy would die for, (not conceited, just been told) I've had assholes as boyfriends.

E.g. I have a killer smile, reasonable size breasts( not small, nor too big), curvy body, and these are just physical. personality, funny but corny, a dork but silly, I love making whoever I'm with happy, I'm known for spoiling my guys, ill pamper u, lmao be your mother if that makes yeah happy (well...) lol. I've done all this, but its still not enough for you guys. what exactly do you want/look for in a women?

Most Helpful Guy

• It might not be you as much as it is how you approach relationships... Guys don't want a mother, they want a girlfriend.

As much as girls want to be in control or be a mom, you can't. Guys don't like it. They don't want to be told what to do, be someone they're not, or whatever. Just be their girlfriend and don't spoil them too much. And don't go after the "jerk" type... If you're with a nice guy, chances are he'd want to stick around for a long time, if that, indeed, is what YOU'RE looking for as well... And while the nice guy might not have that initial "wow factor" for you, given time to open up, you'd most likely be pleasantly surprised.

Hope this helps! :)

• Thanks...

lol I understand what you mean, I don't want to be a guys mother. I'm the type to cook, clean do whatever for you.

• Well I'd do the same for my girlfriend... but I don't have one, never have. :(

pssh... I'd even love to go out and shop with my girlfriend, walk around with her, help her pick out nice outfits, tell her how beautiful she is... but I can never get that far with a girl... I'm the "friend." I could be a great Boyfriend if I could just get that far... :(

What Guys Said 5

• You are my type!...will you be my gf?

• You sound like a hell of a package. All I can say really is know your own value and don't settle for less than you deserve, which is a lot.

• Well, I like a person who has a great personality, funny of course, and has a great smile. Also I like the fact you like to pamper the guy ... that's a plus !.. pretyy much why am I not talking to you ? hahaha

• ill marry you right now hahaha

• your personality traits are great and you're very pretty so I don't think the problem is you...either you've really just been unlucky with the guys or you should reexamine the type of men you tend to gravitate towards

What Girls Said 0