Girls: What do you think of this hairstyle?

So what do you think? Does it look good? Ok? Bad?

Here are some examples:

This one looks closest to what i want, but it doesn't show his whole head. Plus, i have blonde hair so i think it would end up looking closest to this one.

Here is one that shows it from the front, but it is brown unlike my hair:

This one is pretty much what I'm going for, except i think i will keep it shorter on the left side than the rest if my head, sort of like this one:

I probably won't grow mine this long, but i do want it to partially cover my eye, and be shorter on the left side. So imagine it looking the same as the first or second picture, but being shaved shorter on the left side like the third picture.

So girls, what do you think? Would you find it attractive if a guy had a haircut like that?

• Cute!
  • Its ok
  • I don't like it
  • Undateable

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Not a fan I'm afraid! I prefer a more natural looking haircut :). But just do what you like to yourself, obviously :)

• I love it!

• You do? Is there any reason that you like it? Just because its unique?

• I like the way it shapes the face, and the uniqueness. It's different but also not over the top. But it would also depend on the shape of your face, of the three you posted which one resembles your's the most?

• Currently: It resembles the 2nd picture the most. Its not as lond as the 1st and 3rd pics yet, but it is shorter in the left side like the 3rd picture. But again, I'm blonde. It looks most like the 2nd pic currently, but I'm going more for something like the 1st pic

• I can dig it. just not real long like the 3rd one. so you rock it my friend ;p

What Guys Said 2

• nice dude... it's emo-esque isn't it?

• i want to try a pixie style but im lost hair u. u

if you can "play" with your look then do it.