Male piercing, any thoughts?

I was thinking about getting a piercing, it will be my first, always wanted to stretch an ear (not to big maximum 10mm) I have heard they can smell, also it won't affect my carrer path in anyway. Any other thoughs on piercings for men

Most Helpful Girl

• Stretch an ear? Just one? That would look pretty dumb to be honest. If you're going to stretch your ears, stretch both so it'll look symmetrical. Just know what 10mm (00g) is pretty much the point of no return for most people. Meaning that your ears won't shrink back to a normal size (20g-18g) without getting them stitched closed. It's also a lengthy process to stretch them correctly. So if you don't have the patience, don't do it. They can have a smell if you don't clean them daily. The smell is dead skin cells building up around the jewelry. But like I said, cleaning them daily will eliminate the smell. Also career wise, some places don't allow stretch ears. But you can always get flesh colored plugs that will make it look like your lobes aren't stretched or pierced.

• Or you can get solid plugs, not tunnels and most people don't notice. I have worked for several places that said that they didn't want plugs but don't notice the ones I was wearing and I have a 1/2 inch holes.

What Girls Said 5

• The ear stretching takes a bit of time but if you are willing to do it, go for it. Make sure you have patience because a ripped ear lobe is no joke. Hurts like hell lol. As for piercings: ears, industrial, lip, nipples are the ones I think look good on guys. Nose, eyebrow, belly button are not good on men. Don't do those :-)

• How about the nipples?

• Nipple piercing seems like a great idea, it's fine men are allowed to look homosexual, it's 2015, also already have tats so it's too late for clean bare skin, and my handlebar moustache is coming along nicely :)

• I think plugs look attractive on guys. I think it's hot when guys have one lip piercing as well haha

• They look good but It depends on the girl really.

• Personally I think piercings on men look really horrible, cheap, a bit homosexual (gay-don't know if that words offensive) if your, aiming for that look then go for it but I think there's nothing sexier than clean, bear skin, with no complications or metal. That's just me though, depends what kind of girl you wanna attract

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you do this. Its not cool. Imagine what you'll look like when your 70. No. The clean cut look never goes out of style.