Speedos at Gym Pool?

I am training for a triathlon, and need to swim a lot (which I really haven't done much in recent years). Since I have to swim a lot I am about to start wearing speedos. Girls, would it bother you seeing a guy at the gym in speedos. I have an athletic body from lifting weights for a few years, and a Vee

• Speedos are okay if the guy has a sexy body
  • No, wouldn't want to see under any circumstance
Appreciate the answers I've heard so far!
so anyone else up for answering!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're training? Yeah speedos are appropriate. I never knew someone practicing with swim shorts on.

What Girls Said 7

• They're fine. As are jammers for training.

• They are okay even if the guy isn't sexy. No one is paying attention.

• It doesn't matter. Its for sports right you shouldn't care what others think

• True, but I would rather be a welcome as opposed to an unwelcome sight, you know?

• Tbh, I am too into my own routine to care.
    Im still petitioning for a nude unisex steam room.

• As log as your not 400lbs I probably wouldn't care if I saw you in a speedo.

• It is fine because you are at the gym. Just please Never wear them at the beach... doesn't matter what you are packing or how great your body is. Females will giggle, and not in a good way. Unless you are in brazil or Europe , then go for it.

• I was just planning at the gym... So the Beach would be really bad? Guess no open ocean swims for me, lol

• No, i used to be on the swim team and a lifeguard. I think if you are training you need more resistance though. Put trunks over the speedo or something.

What Guys Said 1

• So you are one of those weirdos who wear short shorts and speedos as everyone else looks on with disgust or mere amusement lol

• Well it looks like you've never seen a gym in your life so thankfully I won't run into you. Go back to your world of witchcraft...

• Right. 😏