Why do yoga pants go into some girls butt cracks?

What I mean I notice a lot of these yoga pants girls ass cracks eat the yoga pants. You can see the separation of each cheek. I never look like that in yoga pants and my butt is no where near flat or saggy. It has a nice size and shape I just don't get the butt cheek separation, not that I want it I'm only curious.

A few examples to illustrate my point.
s.likes-media.com/.../34363d690a812a1c37cf77d0c1024d62
and this
forums.bicycling.com/.../hot-yoga-pants-25.jpg
and this
aqu52.files.wordpress.com/.../yoga-pants-meme.jpg

How is that look being achieved? Why don't my yoga pants go into my crack too? It looks like painted on fabric.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the it depends on the type of yoga pants that perfectly fits inside of a females butt cracks. I think that the yoga pants within the ass crack is only possible is a girl has a big booty & the yoga pants is very tight and a lot more smaller than the booty itself, because if you have a big butt with the yoga pants being bigger than it, then your pants could fall off. So, big booty + tight sized yoga pants = pants absorbed by booty crack. As for the second picture you've posted on the top, I love that ass all the way, because I'm a black dude who loves females with big asses like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It also depends on the thickness of the material and the shape of someones rear end. If your butt cheeks are far apart, you'll look like you have a wedgie. If the material is thin it won't have as strong of a hold or fit.

What Guys Said 13

• This is fantastic and i am happy you are striving for greatness.

• I'm not striving for that I'm just asking why it doesn't look like that on some girls even when they have nice asses.

• With determination, integrity and well power, one can achieve the power of butt crack yoga pants. This only leads to money and power.

good luck, remember to be kind to those on your way up to the top.

• Maybe you need to buy tighter yoga pants

But seriously, that second pic. Oh lawdy. Erection achieved.

• According to my measurements my size is small so that's the size I wear. I can't imagine fitting into x-small.

• You don't know until you try

• What did you think would happen when someone put on skin tight clothing especially ones that are to tight.

• i guess they need a bigger size then :-P

• Uhhhhhhhhhh

• They have a TIGHT/depths butt OR they sat down but didn't take out the wedgie ^^

• Depthy/deep butt crack

• LOl her butt looks tight/worked out etc OVERALL normal ^^No wedgie there a6 atll

• She has a nice CUFF to her butt ^^

• *looks at pics*

Sorry, what was the... butts?

• Perhaps they are fitted yoga pants that are designed to be a certain shape.

• I think it's for men's attention. Nobody buys something 2 sizes smaller than what they need so they can relax.

• That second pic is crazy hot!

• It's called perfection

• cuz of thongs

• I don't think thongs have anything to do with it.
      I can wear no underwear at all and it still won't look like that. The pants lie flat over my butt crack.

• The girl in the first image doesn't have a big butt.
      Mine is bigger than that one.

• well it could also just be the shape of there butts cuz I've seen girls with jeans that go in there butt cuz of how its shaped

• It does that because 1. they are very tight yoga pants 2. Because the shape of their butt.

• All yoga pants are tight
      I'm shaped like those girls. It looks like when I have on only underwear or nothing all all but my pants lie flat over my butt crack.

• So they push the pants into their crack? lol

• I don't know lol I am guessing they do lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on how tight the leggings are. I have a very small butt but a tight pair of leggings has the exact same butt-crack-separation affect as the women you pictured above. Whereas a looser/normal fitting pair doesn't do that.

• I get the size according to my measurements which is small for the brands I have tried.
      So what you're telling me is if I get x-small I'll get the cheek separation?

• Pretty much. I'm a small too but recently I got a pair of x-small leggings (I really liked them, they were on sale, and no other size was available) and I get it. I don't get it with any of my other leggings which are the right size for me.

I think bigger butts may naturally get the separation though even with proper sized leggings. I have a medium-sized friend with a butt about the size of the third woman pictured (except no where near as perky), who wears the right size leggings, but still gets that separation no matter what.

• Because they don't wear panties with them. And they're small as shit.

• Extreme squat exercises, a size (one down) of leggings or photoshop

• The girl in the first image looks like she's never done a single squat in her life

• She does but then she doesn't lol (I hope that makes sense)