Can straight guys give fashion/style advice?

?

questions in title. explain your answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? Girls dress to impress straight guys and since you're straight, you're best qualified to help us out... Some guys have great fashion senses and it doesn't make them gay. As long as you don't start acting all gay... then no one will think you are.

So give us advice! We're dying to know what you think.

• Again certain girls can pull of certain things...according to a specific man...what may look good on one girl in one guys mind...may look different in another guys mind...all got to do with that specific guy you're going after

• Lol are you messing with me?

anyways... uh if she doesn't then you're in big trouble and you better get her roses.. haha seriously I have no idea!!

• So then basically you just said...straight guys can't give fashion advice because...if he tells you something wrong...he has to make up for it

What Girls Said 2

• Yup. My boyfriend gives fashion advice, just because he likes to dress well and I ask for it, and as far as I know he's straight.

• Haha sure, as long as you don't act gay about it.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course, why wouldn't they be able to? Whether you have fashion sense or not is independent of whether you are straight or gay. I'm straight and can give much better fashion advice than a gay friend of mine.

• yea I give my sister advice all the time

whenever she buys some new clothes

i tell her if it goes or not

• yeah...just as long as you don't break out in a lisp and a dramatic tone...