Do you think beautiful celebrities are attractive?

It's a yes or no question..

Most Helpful Girl

• I will put effort answering this question because I like it.
    If by "beautiful" you mean proportionate facial features and objectively good-looking bodies without consideration of the observer (i. e me), then they don't look attractive/sexually appealing to me according to my own criteria because I cannot be attracted to someone judging by appearance alone. It is impossible to me.
    If by "beautiful" you mean a mixture of demeanor, identity, nature and lastly appearance, then I cannot be sure because I won't ever meet them nor do I aspire to.
    I assume I wouldn't be attracted to them because I value humility a lot and I'd have to guess that most of them lack it. Plus, I believe the majority of them are greedy narcissists who chase the spotlight and can be bought with money.
    I believe they are attractive to other people if that answers your question.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I think beautiful celebrities are unattractive -_-

• Well duhhh?

• 0|0
  • If they are beautiful then they're attractive

• That's not a given. There are a lot of celebrities who are certifiably beautiful that you yourself are not attracted to that others clearly are.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So just because one person finds someone beautiful/attractive doesn't mean you have to and vice versa

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Yeah, no.

What Guys Said 3

• Emmmm obviously xD That's why they're described as beautiful, because they're attractive.

• Physically, yes. Other ways, not necessarily.

• Brandan.. Some are some aren't