Glassess on women YAY or NAY?

I am a decently attractive woman, but people keep telling me I look like a teacher. Which in my definition is the farthest thing from being attractive. Teacher reminds me of homely, ok, cute in a little sister way. Should I lose my glasses? It only started once I began wearing them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get phased with someone saying you look like a teacher, from my perspective I'd say that was a compliment. A girl I know came dressed with a pair of glasses on her face a couple times and when she did, she looked sexy as hell in them (she also reminded of a teacher). So it's not necessarily a bad thing.

What Guys Said 11

• To me the "look" of a teacher is more intelligent. That is good, not bad.

• YAY. I think they can look cute, sexy, or hot, but they can also make you look worse. It all depends on the glasses. I like glasses that are big, since it's like a frame for the eyes; all the attention goes for the eyes, and I love eyes, so it's positive.
    But if the glasses are small, they can hide your eyes, and that's not good.

• Don't worry about it. Glasses are like just one more article to sensuously take off a woman before making love to her.

• If you can dress your way to fit with the glasses then it can all be very sexy.

• o prefer girls without glasses basically

• Glasses look good on Women yes for sure...

• My wife wore contacts and occasionally wore glasses. And she was hot. And she was a teacher.

• Glasses are fine, they can be quite stylish :)

• if she's cute, I don't care.

• Glasses are sexy.

• the teachers that were at my high school all look like they could've been a supermodel if they wanted to.

What Girls Said 3

• I have glasses and I'm a teacher, lol. Oh well 😂

• Evidently your husband thinks you're rockin' that look.

• I've been pleasantly impressed by your looks with them. So run with it. :-)

• Anything that makes you see better is a YAY.

• I wear glasses and told I look great in them.. I have them off only for sleeping, showering and intimacy so when they are off its an added bonus. lol but the right pair can be great! I'm told I have that teacher look. Its a compliment :-)