Should I get my nipples pierced?

I thinking about getting my nipples pierced. Good idea or bad. Tell me why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Supposedly it can increase the sensitivity for sexual contact, but I'd worry about them getting ripped out/hurting me in some way.

I guess I'd just advise to take them out when you don't want your nipples stimulated?

• Why get them pierced. Technically they're already perforated with milk ducts.

• Preferably don't

• No one cares.

What Girls Said 2

• Its personal, but I won't do. I sport too much and I don't want them to get hurt by the piercing. And I don't want to remove them and place them again many times. Question is also, why do you want them? If its for the feeling, OK, because most of the time they will be invisible to whoever you want them for.

• If you really want to then go for it! Just make sure you do your research and all that

• That is what I mean. I am doing some research now. If anybody has had good or bad experiences with it.