Do guys like girls who wear a lot of makeup or little makeup?

do guys like girls who where pounds of makeup like tons of eye wear and lots of foundation or do they like the simple liner barely any makeup and a little I shadow not too over powering or does it lie in between for guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl can do without make up and be just as attractive (or more, in some cases)

I must confess that I often did see quite a difference between American girls and European girls (some European girls tend to overdo it). I always wondered if American girls learned at school how not to apply too much make up.

What Guys Said 5

• Uggg, lots of makeup is horrid. Especially foundation. I didn't even want to kiss my ex when she was wearing lip gloss *ewww*.

Still, I'm quite unique, I'm sure some guys like that stuff.

For me, a small amount of makeup is fine, so small you don't notice it consiously.

• I prefer natural to caked on beauty for a number of reasons. One, I like to know what I'm getting, all the time any time. Two, a woman who will not leave the house without makeup reeks of insecurity. Three, too much makeup just looks ridiculous. I'm all for a little bit to accent what beauty you have, but there is no amount of makeup that can make ugly look good(referring more to the personality than the looks)

• i don't really ever notice makeup but likely do like it when the girl wears some , just don't over do it though . just the right amount be good I guess .

• I don't like a lot of makeup. Just a little brush here and there and some light lip gloss is fine.

• I personally like girls who just have a natural look and feel to them. But the true answer is, it truly depends: some guys like excessive make up, others (like me) don't.

What Girls Said 2

• if you don't have enough answers, you should search this question... it's been asked soo many times!

• Well I'm mighty sick of the same question being asked 1000 times over. Type your question in the search bar and you'll find what you're looking for.