Should I get colorful extensions?

Ok so to get an idea of what my hair looks like zoom in on the pic. But its usually worn straight. Like 90 percent of the time. Anyways. You know how there's like tiny tiny sections of synthetic colored hair you can put in for a little while?

I think I might do that. Like have a streak towards the middle for awhile. I don't know what color yet though. It seems sorta like an emo idea (not to stereotype just saying) & I'm completely the opposite. A total prep. But its only for like a month. Hot or not? Would you be less likely to talk to a girl with one? Like approach one I guess I mean.

I ended up getting a hot pink extension

Most Helpful Girl

• This might not help but I think you have to have the personality for it. There is this real outgoing (not emo) girl in my class and she did a blue one. And you wouldn't expect her t do it but it looked really good because it fit her. On the other hand there is this rel quiet girl who is sort of a nerd and she did a blue one and it was awful just because she did not have the personality for it. I think you can go for it if you have the right personality.

• Oh man same situation! this nerdy chick did a red one... red? ya, and she kept it in for like 4 months.. it was gross haha, and totally not her.

What Guys Said 2

• Geez, and here I thought this was going to be a meaningful question. You girls and your hair. Just go bald, that's so hot! Haha j/k. Ummm. But yeah I think it would enhance your looks, but blue?. What are we 16? You want it to look somewhat natural so just go for a highlight type color.

• You're young. It's not emo. Why would you not want to do it? Go for it. You have nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 1

• i have one and love it. :) glad you like it.