Men's T-shirt - Crew-neck VS V-neck - colors?

Short and sweet.
Men's T-shirt.
Crew-neck or V-neck?

Thinking of buying some new threads atm because the one's I'm wearing... back when I got them PS3 was state of the art.

I need new threads.
V-neck?
www.undershirtguy.com/.../v-neck-undershirt.jpg

Or Crew-neck?
http://i.imgur.com/yS2fNMw.jpg

Or QUADRUPLE deep-V?
http://i.imgur.com/UabhGxl.gif

Colors?
Patterns?
LET THE ANSWERS come at me at a reasonable pace.

• Crew neck
    25% (7)59% (13)40% (20)Vote
  • V-neck
    50% (14)32% (7)42% (21)Vote
  • QUADRUPLE deep-V
    25% (7)9% (2)18% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• v-necks not only are considered sexier but look better when wearing button ups, over them

Crew necks are useful if you are a working man, and need an under shirt for warmth, also some people have different preferences

Really try a bunch of different v-necks, every designer/brand makes the V deeper, or shallower and you want to find whats right for you

Also try buying a few black v-neck shirts, the girls like those

2|0
    0|0
    • I can't really see myself paying upward for 15 bucks for what is basically pieces of cotton sewn together tho lol
      *looking at them designer brand prices.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO
      i just bought White cotton Jockey V-necks on sale $14 for 3 lol

• Horry sheet now thats a deal

What Girls Said 13

• V-necks all the way! Especially if you've got a nice chest/shoulders...
    May be surprising but too into the quadruple deep-v, especially if there's going to be chest hair poking out. Polos are good too.

Stripes are good for patterns, haven't really seen any other kinds that aren't incredibly tacky/obnoxious. Plain colours are fine; grey, burgundy, maybe some nice lighter blues/greens to be more appropriate for the spring. :P

1|1
    0|0
    • *nod nod
      hmmm... Everlane sounds good?

• yesyes, Everlane will do. Forever 21 is good for men's v-necks too, I always send my boyfriend there to get some and they've got quite a good range of colours for good prices so knock yourself out!

• LOL im voting C i dont care :P

ok now that that's done, i personally love both, but i believe the crew gives the illusion of slightly broader shoulders so imma go with that. id also suggest looking into polos because theyre sexy =]

0|0
    0|0
  • v-necks are meant to show off cleavage. if you don't have any, don't wear a damn v-neck! it just looks creepy!

0|0
    0|0
    • ... actually, I'm thinking of deep v-necks. the one up top is actually quite nice. (:

• Hahaha C is so strange... yet he pulls it off! xD

I say crew neck. Pale blue I love on anyone. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • V-neck is hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with some Crew neck t-shirts. As for colors then gey some solid colors like black, grey, red, blue, purple... etc . For patterns make them simple and not too loud.

0|0
    0|0
  • A crew neck T on a guy is preferable.

0|0
    0|0
  • booth look bad on skinny skinny mini guys

0|0
    0|0
  • V necks are amazing on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I think v necks on guys look good

0|0
    0|0
  • The V-neck is preferable

0|0
    0|0
  • V neck. Color purple, black, whitee.

0|0
    0|0
  • V NECKS ARE HOT AS FRICK I NOTICE GUYS MORE WITH THOSE ON WOWIE WOW WOW

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like shallow V if worn on their own but not deep ones. And I don't just mean ones that plunge into chest, I don't really like deeper than that pic.

Crew are better for layering though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm... how about cutting?
      Everyone says they are "slim cut" or "fitted" but who really has the best cutting tho?

• I think generally fitted not tight is best.

And what fits me wouldn't fit you best.

My best fitting are probably medium tall shirts from a few places. But I would wear a cheap or more expensive brand if it happened to sit right on me.

Someone needs to make a company that sells white t shirts based on chest X length x waist measures.

• i wear crew necks and only... i find anything else really unflattering or even creepy on me basically...

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like crew neck cause the extra fabic tends to keep the upper portion of the shirt tighter and allowed the shirt to hug my shoulders more. I feel a bit too exposed (yeah the dude with shirtless pic), and feel as though the shirt becomes looser.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think V-necks are more bold, and if you go that route, you should be going for a certain look. That's why I think they lend themselves to being different colors. I think dark purple V-necks look good for some reason. I only wear crew necks though.

0|0
    0|0
    • And if you go for the deeper ones, you either have to be super hairy or hairless and toned.

• I prefer the Crew Neck T-Shirt personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shirts that fit.
    Can't help you man.
    I'd probably go with darker colors though.

0|0
    0|0
  • V-neck is very gay

0|0
    3|0
    • basically

• Show All
    • My bad, in my opinion it looks gay, basically

• well initially people thought they were more feminin because v-necks, shirts that cut in like that were to expose cleavage,
      guys with big chests and sick gains started wearing v-necks in order to let the girls know about there sick upper pec development