Want to ask question about my hair color?

do you guys think my hair would be nice light golding brown with blonde highlights thanks?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMFG!! are you really 41? gosh you look like you're in your 20s! congrats!

anyway.. ever tried red?

• do ya think red would be nice ya i had something like that it was nice thanks

What Guys Said 3

• i know you female types like messing with your hair and trying different things, just so you know what you got looks great, and i am sure what you change to will look great too, from a guy point of view i would suggest sticking with a light colour change, nothing too dark as it most likely won't work as well

• You're 41!.. cool.. anyway yes it will be nice but make sure the color match your face

• Sure why not? go for it!

What Girls Said 2

• If you are as tan as you are in the profile pic, then no. I would go with a soft brown with pale highlights. Is your hair still the same as it is in the pic?

• ya its a white bloned same as pic might try soft brown with extentions it will look longer

• Then really all you would need to do is add the brown lowlight and you would be good. I saw someone say red, but with your hair as light as it is, it won't hold red very well. Its the hardest color to hang onto and not fade so maybe put in a couple lowlights of that but not much
      https://www.pinterest.com/pin/373517362818662339/

• I think it would look great! :)