Look in the mirror!

most people are insecure.

I'm confident of myself but ill admit I've got my flaws.

If you could change ONE thing about your image what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• ...I agree with stormy girl...I have flaws but I'm truly confident about myself...I wouldn't change anything in my image...There are people out there who have genetic problems that make their appearance different than ours and they ' re really hapy with their lifes and they don't care about their image..So why shouldnt I accept my self with my positives and negatives too?I think its pointless for smn to say : I wish I had a smaller noise, bigger eyes etc..Just embrace yourself with all your flaws because that's who you truly are...

...

What Girls Said 5

• I'd have a smaller bone structure. I don't mind being strong...but sometimes I think I'm a bit much. I'm 5'8" wear size 10 pants and have a 7.6 ratio hip to waist (healthiest is 7, then 8, then 6 is least healthy) and can run 2miles in 18 and 1/2 minutes (just last week)...but I weigth 175lb! I wear extra wide shoes I have to buy from a special store, and I can move ANY furniture. GRRRRR! I'm "bigger" than most guys even when they're taller, and the very idea of a guy able to pick me up without grunting is a private fantacy I have. But a person could have worse faults. I'm healthy, and I think very pretty. I used to care more than I do now. I guess I'm getting used to the idea...at last.

• I know this isn't exactly answering your question, and I don't pretend to be perfect, but I don't think there is anything I would change about my image. I am who I am and what I look like is part of me, flaws included. I'm happy with who I am and I wouldn't change that.

• If I could change one thing- it would be my eye sight. I know that's not exactly an appearance flaw, but I do hate my glasses sometimes and I never feel quite as pretty with them on as I do with contacts in. Plus- think of the money I would save not buying contacts or glasses!

• hm well I work out hard and right now I would love to make my belly flatter and arms. I like the way I look now , but I wouldn't mind making them smaller and toned. which is why I eat healthy and gymmin it 5 days a week :)

• I am going to eat a healthy balance food, exercise and make my stomach sexy (abs) lol haha

What Guys Said 1

• Be 16 and know what I know at this moment.

Who said I'm unrealistic? :-(