Flower crowns, hot or not?

• Smexy
  • ew ew ew
-_- if you think it's cute it's classified as hot , I said hot or not cause it rhymed give me a break peeps
Am I the only one who thinks the girl with the pink hair went a little overboard with her false lashes? xD

73

Most Helpful Girl

• cute more than "hot"

There was one girl who posted a pic on here who was wearing a flower crown and it was sooo pretty!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think they're hot but they definitely can be very cute.

• If you're getting married outside? Hot.

If you're being a weekend hippie at coachella? Lame.

• Not "hot", but cute.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd use one for my wedding. Other wise, I don't like them for everyday life. For a young teen, sure. Go for it.

www.itakeyou.co.uk/.../...oral-crown-and-veil1.jpg

• Eh, I'm 15 I can pull it off I think xD I'll look very 15, but whatever

• Completely agree.

• They are cute, you can wear them school or out at the mall. I would just look like a hippie and can't wear it to work lol Maybe a spring or summer festival :)

• I hate the fat ones you showed in the pics, the thing stringy ones are beautiful

• Very cute. I like it. If you can pull it off go for it.

• They are SOO cute:D

• I really really really really love them!!!

• i don't think they're that cute at all. i would never wear flower crowns. i think they're more for the younger crowd.. trying to figure out who they are lol. or for random chicks who go to music festivals and are "spiritual" and "in touch with their souls". those are in quotation marks because they're usually a load of shit and don't believe in any of that stuff.