What happened to pigtails?

I think they are really cute on girls and yet most hate them. Why?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're for girls who are still in grade school. It looks weird on anyone older than that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I still wear them during Summer. I don't care if they look childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • We grew up. Pigtails do look cute, but they look infantile as well. I have enough trouble trying to pretend I'm an adult, pigtails would not help lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do pigtails if I'm just chilling or something and need get my hair out if the way. But beside that I just feels weird having handlebars. And it makes you look like your 6 which us just creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • I still wear them. Just not so much since I got out of high school. They aren't very adult, but I'll never grow up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • they tend to look childish. with some styles or outfits pigtails do look cute, but not often in my opinion. you only really see little girls wearing pigtails

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are pretty cute but they don't suit me

0|0
    0|0
  • It suits better little girls than adults

0|0
    0|0
  • I like rattails better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it makes someone look 10 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • They are meant to be for little girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They are for little girls lol
    On a full grown adult makes her look like as if this music is gonna start playing any time soon and I'll have to do some... tutoring.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns510OqKgKA

0|0
    0|0
  • I also think they can look cute but they are mainly for really young (elementary and maybe middle school) girls. Just the way our society sees them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it went out of fashion with the mainstream.

0|0
    0|0