What would you do if you caught your boyfriend wearing your underwear?

What would you do if you caught your boyfriend wearing your underwear.

• Dump him on the spot
  • Be understanding and tell him not to do it again
  • Be understanding and let him wear away.
  • I'm a man

Most Helpful Girl

• Back away very very slowly...
    Seriously, I'd make him buy me more. My underwear is expensive and I don't need his poop stains in them, nor do I need them stretched out.

What Girls Said 21

• . I'd take him shopping for his own things, in his own size, before he ruins all of my stuff. Then, I'd complete hi transformation with a full outfit, make-up, wig and heels and then take him out to the clubs with me.

• Take him shopping? Once you realized he was getting off with your panties ect? Sniffing n rubbing them all over his cock and balls then coming in them? I would be checking if any other pairs may be stuck or sticky in the crotch. Lol. The guy who asked was caught sniffing his moms panties by his sister

• I'd be like heeeeey!!! Bootycheeks (๑・v・๑)

• Question life, and quite possibly his orientation, then go lesbian. If my boyfriend wants to wear women's clothing, then I minus well be dating an actual woman anyway. Ok now, lets be real though I'd be slightly disturbed and back away slowly. We could talk about it and try to work things out and if he's that determined to wear women's underwear we could go get him some in his size. Yes, deep down I'd still be shit loads of disturbed, but I can't let that get in the way with my relationship with him because he likes what he likes, and if you want things to work you have to set aside your differences and accept each others freaky flaws and all.

• i don't even know. i'd just ask what the hell he's doing, and i'd try to be understanding. but i would ask that he buy his own underwear if he wants to do that shit hahaha. i mean it wouldn't be a dealbreaker or anything. i wouldn't dump him. i'd just be confused.

• i find it super hot for men to wear womens underwear. as long as he is doing it for me, or for comfort im good.

• Probably just laugh and make a joke about him being trans or something.

• Laugh my fucking ass off.

• I'd make fun of him so much, like in a cute teasing way, but yeah other than that I wouldn't give two shits. It'd just be something funny to me.

• Probably laugh myself silly!!

• I would point and laugh at him. Then steal his underwear XD

• Laugh, take my pants off and dance with him.

• Depends how he looks in them and what he gets out of it lol

• He looks sexy in them, and gets comfort out of wearing them.

• I'll be understanding but he can't wear mine... he needs to get his own. 😣

• It has happened before

• Did you dump him?

• No. He did it to make me laugh. I had a bad day at work and came home compleatly mad, but i walked into our room and he is standing not only in my panties, but my bra, a feather boa and a sheer robe of mine and was doing the dance that buffalo bill did in silence of the lambs. I couldn't stop laughing. He made my day

• I would laugh and ask him what he was doing lol.

• He's obviously wearing your underwear, that's what he's doing.

• He was getting off wearing them. Sniffing the crotch , rubbing his cock in them , jerking off in them etc . Then what? Would you want him to sniff a pair you had on that day and watch him get off? Now that would be interesting to know

• I would laugh and ask him why he's doing what he was doing when I wasn't there.

• Laugh my ass off and ask him if he washes them after each use.

• probally just laugh and ask him what he was doin... lol

• He was sniffing and jacking off in them. That's what he was doing. You would of come in just a bit early. I've seen his picture posts

• sick of gays... I am transsexual

• honestly its a deal breaker for me id question his sexuality even if its nothing to do with that for him. its just too much of a crossover and feminine thing to me and i wouldn't feel comfortable around him as a girlfriend. everyones allowed their boundaries right?

• Break up with him, not into gay role playing!

• Since when is that gay role playing. Now pretending to be with another man is gay role playing.

• Because those situations escalate to other things. First you're wearing your gf's panties, then you're using her dildos, then you're asking to be spanked and called a dirty little slut. But go ahead dude, wear her panties if it floats your boat...

• Downvote me all you want, the truth hurts.

What Guys Said 7

• basically this guy isn't smart enough in my opinion.

why? because if he was smart he'd NEVER wear his gf's underwear when she was around ;-)

• Offer him a bra !! Tell him he looks like a slob half dressed lmao

• Tell him next time your gonna pimp him out for small change

• Did your gf catch you sniffing your moms panties jacking off ir something? Why asking annomously? Afraid to admit your into sniffing and wearing moms soiled underwheres. Granny panties and parachutes

• Done that once with a bra. She did not have a sense of humor...

• I'm a guy, so this doesn't pertain to me. I'm just participating, though.

• I would totally do that if she would let me lol

• I wouldn't care if it was the other way round. lol