Why do moms do this?

Why is that some mother's are hell bent on having a mini me?

They dress their daughters (5,6,7,8) like little tramps. As if having sex offenders around isn't enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• I truly don't get this.

I saw a little girl with a shirt on that said "Slut. " WTF is running through the parent's head? "Oh, our little girl is being so expressive, and she has quite the sense of humor. "

I had to watch my niece for a couple of months, and I wouldn't let her wear stuff like that. I don't see how parents can let THEIR kids do that?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it's awful to see first grade girls dressing like streetwalkers, and no sane mother should allow it. But remember that little girls are being bombarded every day, on TV, on billboards, and in supermarkets, with images of Britney and Paris and their trashy friends. That certainly makes a mother's job a lot harder. Not excusing the mothers at all, but I do think there are other culprits here, too....

• I honestly don't understand this either. Its like an open invitation for a pedophile. Maybe the mother was sexualized at an early age and that's all they know? Still, women, COVER UP UR KIDS!

• If I was a mom and had a little girl, I'd dress her as a mini me too, but I guess its because I don't dress like a tramp. I have yet to see these trampy five year olds, I hope they(and their mothers) aren't bred near my country. HA!