How should I be dressing?

Hi I'm 26 years old and I recently joined a college. Well I've been dressing with vans, some name brand tshirts like vans rvca etc. I also sometimes where a baseball cap lbs me brand clothing line. People mistaken me as 19-21. How should I be dressing lile at this age... I feel like a kid

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I say dress they way you feel the most comfortable. However, if you want to come off more professional and mature you can do that by dressing a certain way such as wearing a button down shirt, nice pants, maybe a suit jacket or something. But it doesn't have to be all business, for can dress for comfort too. A pair of dark wash jeans looks really nice and feels comfortable at the same time, pair that with a nice button down or polo and you're good. Avoid wearing beanies, sweatpants and slouchy clothing as a general rule of thumb if you don't want to appear younger.

• That's how most of the guys I know dress. Even the ones who are 24-30. Most guys honestly just wear jeans and a tee with sneakers and sometimes a baseball cap. Seriously just look around yourself and your friends.
    It's probably more of your facial features that are making you look young rather than your clothing

• You should dress the way you like to dress. You shouldn't have to change the way you look just to fit into society. Its ok to be different... I dont have a problem with your style. I think it probably looks like on you.

• Lol. I've been dressing like this since I was yor age lol

What Guys Said 0